Thankfully it didn’t take me long to recognise what was happening… My life wasn’t flowing as I know it does when IAM excited and my creation is allowed to be free. This recognition immediately made me feel calm and I knew I needed to change the situation I found myself in.
For the last couple of weeks I have been asking myself a few particular questions about a project IAM busy with… over and over again I have repeated my question, but received no answer. All that seemed to be happening with me was to feel more and more panic and the following specific feelings…
- I felt as if there was no time
- I felt as if IAM walking around in a big circle going no-where
- I felt as if everything was difficult and I couldn’t do anything
- I couldn’t focus on anything
- I began to tell others about feeling my panic
- I no longer felt my original passion and excitement about my project
- I no longer enjoyed my new creative learning curve
- I didn’t feel the excitement of meeting new friends
- I felt tired and unwell
Yesterday I sat quietly and found the time to reflect on what was happening in my life and out of my silence… it dawned on me that my recent experience and feelings were indeed telling me quite clearly my answer.
I know quite well that when I don’t feel happy and well and life shows me difficult… something is not right and my life stops flowing. I also know quite well that it is essential when I create something, to allow it the freedom to take on a life of its own and trust that it will come into my life and all fall into place at the most appropriate time and in the appropriate way.
Dear Divine Barbara… IAM sorry I took control over the outcome of our creation and caused our life to stop flowing. Thank You for reminding me that I can’t push and make effort. I have now made a big note to Self to remember life is easy, life is a celebration, life is good, life is a flow and life is always right on time. Love From Human Barbara
Barbara Franken… Divine Master Creator
Inspiring New Energy Consciousness